great song...I remember hearing it done much better at a youth convention a while back...powerful. It was great to see (as I mentioned on Jon Plank's blog) people quieted in sincere worship....not about me...but about Him. waiting on your next recording...perhaps this one could be included.
Hello! Aaron I am not sure if you remember me or not(Rev.and Mrs. james Davis's daughter) I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your cd! I have a website for Fun if you would like to see it www.freewebs.com/kimberlydavis
7 Comments:
great song...I remember hearing it done much better at a youth convention a while back...powerful. It was great to see (as I mentioned on Jon Plank's blog) people quieted in sincere worship....not about me...but about Him. waiting on your next recording...perhaps this one could be included.
Hello! Aaron I am not sure if you remember me or not(Rev.and Mrs. james Davis's daughter) I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your cd! I have a website for Fun if you would like to see it www.freewebs.com/kimberlydavis
Aaron, I ment to ask you how is your sister, Melissa/ Does she have email? If she does could you email me at ksd@emcs.net
Hello there! I hope your family is doing well! Thanks for sharing this beautiful song!
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
How Beautifful!
Post a Comment
<< Home