I don't think I believe "wanting to make it to the top of Calhoun's list" thing. I think you just wanted to show off pictures of your buck. :-) I was beginning to wonder how long you were "just thinking."
AARON?!! I'm shocked. I kept checking and thought you were lost in thought forever! And then not only did you post, but you've got a facelift!! I am so impressed! Love the pics. It helps keep our friends personal. And your family is beautiful. Happy holidays and a blessed New Year in Christ! If you haven't heard, you need to catch up by checking our blog and reading Adoption Update! Love you guys!
2 Comments:
I don't think I believe "wanting to make it to the top of Calhoun's list" thing. I think you just wanted to show off pictures of your buck. :-) I was beginning to wonder how long you were "just thinking."
AARON?!! I'm shocked. I kept checking and thought you were lost in thought forever! And then not only did you post, but you've got a facelift!! I am so impressed! Love the pics. It helps keep our friends personal. And your family is beautiful. Happy holidays and a blessed New Year in Christ! If you haven't heard, you need to catch up by checking our blog and reading Adoption Update!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home