Just Thinking
Thursday, March 23, 2006
What I've Been Up To
It's been crazy around here lately. We've been really busy but have been loving every minute of it.
Last Friday I flew to Columbus, OH to meet with my sister in Lancaster, OH. She and I will be recording a CD in the next few months. We are excited about this. Jonathan White is going to be helping us with the project and will be producing it. It's going to be great working with him. Jonathan has a great voice and has done quite well with his music. My sister and I have talked about something like this for a long time and it's finally coming together.
On Tuesday I played in a basketball game. Every year, the preachers of the area play against the high school guys at Penn View. We won!
On Tuesday evening we started revival here at our church with Rev. Earl Newton. Bro. Newton has always been a great inspiration to me and what an honor to have him here at our church. He has been doing some great preaching.
Well, this is just a little bit of what I've been up to. I hope to get more into the groove of blogging.
Last Friday I flew to Columbus, OH to meet with my sister in Lancaster, OH. She and I will be recording a CD in the next few months. We are excited about this. Jonathan White is going to be helping us with the project and will be producing it. It's going to be great working with him. Jonathan has a great voice and has done quite well with his music. My sister and I have talked about something like this for a long time and it's finally coming together.
On Tuesday I played in a basketball game. Every year, the preachers of the area play against the high school guys at Penn View. We won!
On Tuesday evening we started revival here at our church with Rev. Earl Newton. Bro. Newton has always been a great inspiration to me and what an honor to have him here at our church. He has been doing some great preaching.
Well, this is just a little bit of what I've been up to. I hope to get more into the groove of blogging.
posted by Aaron at 9:50 AM
1 Comments:
That game wouldn't even be funny. There are hardly any basketball players in the college at Penn View. Only a few in the High School. And Penn View doen't have the extra money to donate to GBS right now :)
Post a Comment
<< Home