Just Thinking

Monday, November 06, 2006

Since my post yesterday morning about my mother-inlaw, a new story about her has transpired. When we arrived at church for Sunday school, she was walking across the parking lot and happened to look down at her feet when she noticed she was wearing two different color shoes. "Oh my goodness, I have two different colors of shoes on," she exclaimed. This is a fact that didn't go unnoticed by her ever loving son-inlaw so I dutifully shared this account with the congregation before my morning message. Oh, by the way my inlaws live just a few hundred yards from their church so going home and changing a shoe was no problem for her. (Notice the reference to "changing a shoe." I could do a lot with that one but I won't.)
posted by Aaron at 8:06 AM

2 Comments:

You are starting to sound like Joel Byers. You both must have good natured mother-in-laws.

9:49 PM  

I have a great mother-in-law but please don't tell her I said that.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home