Just Thinking

Monday, March 26, 2007

Better Late Than Never

I was scheduled to sing and speak at a youth rally on Friday night. It was held in Coopersburg, PA which is a 2 1/2 hour drive from here. We left in plenty of time but ran into heavy traffic in a construction zone on Route 78. It held us up for a long time and we were an hour late for the service. I felt absolutely horrible about this but there was nothing I could do. We finally made it to the church where the people were waiting and really supported me while I sang and preached. The Lord helped in spite of our late arrival.
posted by Aaron at 8:36 AM

3 Comments:

Better late than never is my philosophy too. Why be early? It wastes so much time!

7:40 PM  

Aaron, I guess I never properlly congratulated you on your debute album release. While I haven't had the pleasure of listening to your album yet, the whole look of the album and your posters is very impressive. Great job, and I look forward to getting my hands on one of those CDs!

12:36 PM  

Remind you of the old traveling days?

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home