Just Thinking

Tuesday, February 27, 2007


A couple of my blogger friends have posted some pictures from the recent God's Missionary Church Ministerial (Matt Ellison, Darvin Donahey). I had a great time at ministerial and received a lot of help. It is always an enjoyable time. Something that was a little different about this year's ministerial is that there was a "Yard Sale." Those attending were welcomed to bring in items they wanted to sell and set them on designated tables. I took my old mandolin along and sold it. I also took several CD's hoping to be able to con someone into buying one. I was pleasantly surprised, and pleased to see another music selection at the "yard sale." An old classic in our ranks and it was such an honor to my music sitting so close to his. I never saw holiness people fight like they were fighting over his tapes. "You take it." "No, you take it." Just kidding.
posted by Aaron at 4:53 PM

1 Comments:

Yes, back in our quartet days, I gladly risked my future dignity for a bit of fleeting cash. I lived the high life while the rest of you guys lived from stipend to stipend. Looking back, I think it was worth it and I apologize to anyone who may have contributed a few bucks to my lavish lifestyle in exchange for a poorly-produced cassette with 2-panel insert. The pygmies have already accepted my apology.

Now, about that picture I took at the Beavertown Youth Convention...

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home