Just Thinking
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
School Vandalism
By now I'm sure that many of you have heard or have read on another blog about the terrible news of the Penn View Elementary school building being vandalized. Sad. Very sad. I do hope those responsible are soon apprehended and appropriate justice is served. I did, however, feel I needed to share a part of an email from our conference president concerning this vandalism. After sharing the horrible news it was asked of all those receiving the email to "continue to party for the financial needs of the school." I am an alumnus of Penn View, my children attend there and I am on the school board. So I want to do my part in supporting the school every way I can. Yes I am sure this might have been a typo but just to be safe, party on.
posted by Aaron at 6:26 PM
3 Comments:
My poor mother has had a busy week. She is getting inundated with phone calls asking where the party is being held.
Poor lady. I shouldn't have put this post on here. I hope she doesn't take offense.
Hi, Aaron! Congratulations on getting your CD done! I'm excited to hear it. Renae and my family say that it's awesome. I'm looking forward to being at your church for choir tour. Can't believe it's almost here already, but....time doesn't stop anymore :) Take care.....
Post a Comment
<< Home