Just Thinking
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Finally
For several years now, I have been wanting to do a recording. The opportunity presented itself several months ago and I jumped at it. After what seemed like forever, I finally got a shipment of CDs yesterday just in time for the Central Pennsylvania Youth Convention which started last night in Beavertown, PA. Because of the time restraints, the duplicater was only able to send me a limited supply for the convention. A "pre-release" product, if you will. But the rest of the CDs should be here within another couple weeks. Overall, I am very pleased with the project. Other than the lead vocals, the project was done by professionals; Jeff Tolbert, Tim Surrett, Rick Murray providing the music; Susan Whisnant and Jeff Tolbert singing backup; and Jon Plank doing his magic designing the cover. I would have posted a picture of the CD cover but lately I have been unable to post pictures on here. So, if you would like to order a copy drop me an email or just show up at the youth convention and pick one up. Oh, and make sure you pay for it because in the words of one of my parishoners, as told by Matt Ellison in front of the Youth Convention crowd last night, "Don't steal it, it's not worth missing heaven over because it's not that good." Good advertisement, eh?
posted by Aaron at 7:31 AM
3 Comments:
I want one!
How 'bout some sample on the internet for those of us who are not in PA? (That way I can illegally download them and not have to pay for it - just kidding!)
Go to jonplank.com in the near future for samples. Drop me an email with your address. aaronmccarty@aol.com
The CD is great. Very professional. Nothing to hang your head over. Bravo...Bravo!
Post a Comment
<< Home