Just Thinking
Thursday, November 30, 2006
I mentioned in a previous post that I shot a buck in West Virginia. Well, since that post I shot one in PA. On Monday morning I shot this nice 8 pointer. I had seen him in archery season and knew that he was nice and hoped to get a shot at him. He came in at about 9:55 and I was fortunate enough to get a good shot. He is a big deer and his rack is about 18 1/2" on the outside. I had a good day on Monday because before I shot this buck I also shot 2 coyotes. It has been a good hunting season for me, for which I am thankful. A button buck in archery season, a 7 pointer in West Virginia and this nice 8 pointer. 3 deer in one season hasn't happened for me in a while.
posted by Aaron at 7:54 AM
2 Comments:
Nice buck!!!
Congratulations from a fellow Bowhunter!!! You need to give Dan Durkee some pointers on passing up them dinky racks for a big one like yours....Tell him that Byron Gurnee said so!!
Post a Comment
<< Home