Tell Steve hello! As a fellow member of the Cool Guys Club, it's always good to keep the connections going. ...inside joke everyone, sorry!
And Oh yeah, I see that my date for posting the previous comment is 11:01 AM.Yes, I'm here in my study blogging instead of being on the platform of my church for Easter Sunday morning. Either that, or your time stamp is way off :-)
yes my time stamp is way off any suggestion on how to fix that? sorry im very ignorant when it comes to these things
It looks like Tyler has a bunch of his daddy's personality by the look on his face.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Tell Steve hello! As a fellow member of the Cool Guys Club, it's always good to keep the connections going.
...inside joke everyone, sorry!
And Oh yeah, I see that my date for posting the previous comment is 11:01 AM.
Yes, I'm here in my study blogging instead of being on the platform of my church for Easter Sunday morning.
Either that, or your time stamp is way off :-)
yes my time stamp is way off any suggestion on how to fix that? sorry im very ignorant when it comes to these things
It looks like Tyler has a bunch of his daddy's personality by the look on his face.
Post a Comment
<< Home