Just Thinking

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Cooling Off

The kids enjoy the break from hot weather last week at our house. The surprise snowstorm was a welcome break from the 90 degree weather we had been experiencing. Here they are with our neighbor girl.
posted by Aaron at 5:40 PM

3 Comments:

Hey that looks great. We didn't get quite as much here but the kids were able to throw a few snow balls from off of the car hoods and stone hedges. They are calling for another chance this weekend..
Weird for this time of year, but you know what they say, "you never can figure out old man winter or know what is just around the corner until summer is finally here". That really says it all as far as I am concerned, it certainly takes the guess work out of weather worry.

10:42 PM  

Are you serious? Did you really get a snow storm last week? I feel kind of stupid even asking...I'm not sure if I'm gullible or if you're for real. I've been away at youth camps for the past two weeks so I've not heard the news in forever.

Boy, this whole global warming thing is making our weather so weird...you know the globe is warming up when it's snowing in June...

:-)

5:54 PM  

Yeah, this global warming stuff is really taking it's toll on us here up north. We should listen to Al Gore and take him more seriously. One week your mowing grass the next week your shoveling snow.
(Jon, just between you and me, this picture was taken this past winter. Don't tell anyone.) :-)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home