Just Thinking
Monday, December 08, 2008
Wow! It has been 7 months since I have last posted. Guess this blogger stuff just isn't for me. I enjoy reading other blogs but for some reason I just lost interest in keeping up with my own. The only reason I am posting this time is to see if I can get to the top of Tim Calhoun's blog list.
A lot has happened in those 7 months and maybe I can share a pic or two from that time. We'll see.
A lot has happened in those 7 months and maybe I can share a pic or two from that time. We'll see.
posted by Aaron at 7:53 AM
4 Comments:
man what a shock...I had to think, "now who is Just Thinking" when that popped up...
Glad you're back and btw...you are on the schedule for 3 evenings of song and drama beginning next Sunday evening at the Beaverworld Seasonal Extravaganza...Call for details
Looking forward to catching up on your hunting pics as well.
Byron
Wow! So you are still in the land of the living :) Missy keeps asking if you posted any pictures of the kids. Glad to have you back!
Joy, great to hear from you. Got to see your parents the other day. They said you all were coming north for a visit soon. Be sure to give us a shout. Tell Wes that Aaron says Hey.
Post a Comment
<< Home