Your daughter informed the class at school that, "My mom and dad play Scrabble every day, and my dad is way ahead!" When I saw this post, it made me chuckle.
This comment has been removed by the author.
OK...I started a game of Lexulous with you on Facebook...it's the same as Scrabble.That is, of course, if you are man enough to face me. I'm doubting that you have the courage.:-)
Joel, as soon as I get to a place where I can join the game I will. Filters at my present location prevent Facebook activity.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Your daughter informed the class at school that, "My mom and dad play Scrabble every day, and my dad is way ahead!"
When I saw this post, it made me chuckle.
This comment has been removed by the author.
OK...I started a game of Lexulous with you on Facebook...it's the same as Scrabble.
That is, of course, if you are man enough to face me. I'm doubting that you have the courage.
:-)
Joel, as soon as I get to a place where I can join the game I will. Filters at my present location prevent Facebook activity.
Post a Comment
<< Home