Just Thinking

Friday, June 02, 2006

Guest Speaker

Rev. Joel Byer was the guest speaker last Sunday night for our monthly Youth Emphasis Service. He did a great job. His message was very applicable not only to our young people but to all of us. "Do your intentions match your results?" It's great to see Joel serving God and see that God is using him.
posted by Aaron at 7:47 AM

4 Comments:

Hi Aaron,
Thanks for your kind words. Great to be with you! Could you give me your e-mail address? I need to ask you about that Ontario camp thing. e-mail me at jbyer@netscape.ca

11:39 AM  

Good night! Aaron do you ever preach on Sunday nights anymore? Joel has been speaking for you on Sunday nights for the past 5 weeks! Oh, my bad...I just noticed you hadn't updated for awhile:)

10:22 AM  

Look who is talking Mr. Poison Ivy. You have to have one of the worst case of poison I have ever seen. Much longer and it will turn into the 7 year itch.

11:44 AM  

Yeah, I was really getting tired of filling in all those Sunday's. I mean, 1 Sunday is great, but five?! :-)

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home