Just Thinking

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I am trying something new with this blog post. I publishing this post from my Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop. Go ahead Jon, make fun of my Dell. I just wanted to see if I get better results from this computer than I do my other one. After I publish a post on the other one it takes several hours before I can see it on my computer. Many times other people can the posts much sooner than I can. Yes, I have hit my refresh button, I have tried everything I can think of but it still will not show the post immediately on my computer. Oh well, I'll see what happens with this one.
posted by Aaron at 8:31 AM

2 Comments:

Have you tried a sledgehammer? I find that usually works.
See you at IHC??? We're planning to be there.

11:14 AM  

The sledgehammer thing is sounding better all the time. Yes, we are planning to be at IHC. Hope to see you there.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home