It's an art museum in Tikrit.
Good guess Jon. I didn't think anyone would even be in the ball park but you're still not right. Try again.
A laundry mat in new New Delhi?
A fashion show in Milan?
I know! I know! It's a picture from the men's clothing section of JC Penny catalogue.
Wow, you guys are really good. (Actually Joel it's GQ)
Is that my friend Daniel!? ha ha ha ha...I just got a really good laugh!
Correct Bethany. That is Daniel McDonald on the right and my brother Stephen McCarty on the left.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
It's an art museum in Tikrit.
Good guess Jon. I didn't think anyone would even be in the ball park but you're still not right. Try again.
A laundry mat in new New Delhi?
A fashion show in Milan?
I know! I know! It's a picture from the men's clothing section of JC Penny catalogue.
Wow, you guys are really good. (Actually Joel it's GQ)
Is that my friend Daniel!? ha ha ha ha...I just got a really good laugh!
Correct Bethany. That is Daniel McDonald on the right and my brother Stephen McCarty on the left.
Post a Comment
<< Home