Just Thinking

Friday, May 26, 2006

Kids

Our kids are doing great. Just wanted to share an update on them. Breanna is 8 now and just finished 2nd grade. She finished 2nd place in her class with a 99.7 average. She is taking piano lessons and is doing great with them. Bethany is 7 and just finished 1st grade. She finished the year with a 97. something average. Wow we have some smart girls. Bethany is also taking piano lessons and is learning quite well. Ethan is 4 now and is planning on starting pre-school in the fall. He loves to be outside riding his bike. He is developing a great personality and sense of humor. Ean is 2 but is almost as big as his older brother. He only weighs a couple pounds less than Ethan. Ean is all boy. Gets into everything and isn't afraid to try anything. This explains why he has been to the emergency room twice. Once he received 7 stitches right beside his right eye and the second trip he got several staples in the back of his head. His nose has already been broken but he gets right back up and goes at it again.
posted by Aaron at 9:02 PM

1 Comments:

Wow...I guess I havevn't been "in the loop" for a while. Congratulations on the last child there. Sorry I missed him :-)

Yeah, I'm getting married this Friday at Fort Hunter Mansion along the Susquehanna in Harrisburg. I'm not sure if you've met Alyse, my bride-to-be, but we've been together for a couple years now. We are expecting a little girl, Kylie Rose, on October 12. We are both really excited and are anxiously awaiting her arrival.

Anyhow, catch you later.

Allen Mowery

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home