Just Thinking

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I can't believe how busy this summer has been. But it has been great. Hanover youth camp was last week and it was a great camp. Bro. Mike Wetherald was the evangelist and he did a fantastic job. There were 120 teens at camp this year which is about what we have been running for the last coule years. Our church is in VBS this week with John & Barbara Baker. They are doing a great job as always. Yes, we've been busy but we've been busy with good things. Whenever I am ready to just sit back and relax for a while and not do anything I think of a statement. I'm not sure where this little saying originated but it carries so much weight. "Only one life, 'twill soon be past. Only whats done for Christ will last."
posted by Aaron at 11:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home