Just Thinking

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Who's Out There?

From time to time I will have different people tell me that they read my blog. Not very many, but I have been surprised at who does look at it from time to time. With that being said, I would like for you to comment on this post and let me know who you are and where you are from. I know in doing this I run the risk of being embarrassed because I might not get any responses. But oh well, I'll do it anyway. I promise I'll not send you any annoying emails or give you any harassing phone calls. I'm just interested in seeing who reads my blog, so please be so kind to say hello.
posted by Aaron at 7:25 AM

17 Comments:

big surprise! I'm out here, or out there as some would say. We appreciate you and your blog.

8:04 AM  

8:12 AM  

Hi!!! I read your blog.

1:33 PM  

HELLO!! Isn't that what you wanted to hear?
We sure do read your blog.

3:11 PM  

Can you hear me now? Good!

5:32 PM  

Hello! I like to read your blog. That is how I find out what you are really up to.

5:42 PM  

Bro. McCarty, Hello! You're blog is one of the ones that I check daily.

9:41 PM  

Loud and clear all the way from Alaska! :) Found your blog from Timothy's blog :)

9:38 PM  

heh? Si, I'm here.

1:19 AM  

Hi. I'm not lurking in the shadows or anything like that. I have "stumbled" across your blog via the Calhoun Family blog which I "stumbled" upon via JenLo's blog.

I am always excited when I encounter another Christian guy blogging. I wish there were a better way to search based on that criteria.

Anyway, keep up the blogging!

11:50 AM  

I came across your blog from Joel Byer's (I'm pretty sure). I enjoy reading about what's going on up your way down here in Central Florida.

6:09 PM  

Hey tweety! I read your blog, but not at 4:25 AM when you are writing it!

11:57 PM  

I read your blog, too.

10:49 AM  

Since I have 3 careers (wife, nurse, mother) I obviously do not have the extra time to enjoy blogging as others in the household do; however, I must confess that I read your blog along with several others, and try to moderate to some degree what goes out on the winding tale.

Pam Calhoun

10:32 PM  

Aaron, Hi! I enjoy checking in on you guys once in a while, actually pretty much every time I do my blog :) Keep encouraged!

1:55 PM  

Hey we are here!!

9:32 PM  

We are here, sometimes...

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home