Just Thinking

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Car

My good friend Matt Ellison recently purchased a "new" vehicle. Wanting to "keep up with the Ellisons" I went on the look for a new family automobile. I finally found the perfect car. The deal hasn't gone through yet but I sure hope it does soon. So Matt wont be the only "hot dog" in town. Lame I know.
posted by Aaron at 5:47 PM

7 Comments:

NICE!

9:04 AM  

I will be looking for you to pull into general conference!

10:09 AM  

Aaron
Check out my concert announcement on my page. http://roymccarty.blogspot.com/

Roy

1:30 PM  

Aaron McCarty must have gone on a month's vacation in his "new" car.

11:46 PM  

So, are y'all still livin'?

3:54 PM  

Ok, so I'm getting tired of the weiner car. PLEASE get back to your blog!

2:57 PM  

By the time your deal goes through, Matt will have a different car. smac

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home